U.S. Jaclean USJ804 Compact Core Trainer Ab Workout Equipment for Leg Thighs Buttocks Calves Rodeo Core Exerciser; Reshapes the Back, Waist, Stomach, and Thighs by Engaging Core and Upper Leg Muscles
Designed with a small footprint and lightweight construction, this ab/core exerciser will easily become your favorite at-home workout routine. The rocking motion makes use of your own momentum, and the seated and hands-free movements work muscles in your abs, thighs, and lower back. The Rodeo Core Exerciser is the fun and easy way to tone your midsection. This compact device quietly works the same muscles as horseback riding, stimulating the heart and blood vessels while toning your abs, back, glutes and legs. Simply sit on the saddle, place both feet on the pedal and lean forward and backward. It doesn’t need batteries or electricity, so you can use it anywhere for a great workout.
- Reshapes the back, waist, stomach, and thighs by engaging core and upper leg muscles
- Three height variations to suit individual figures
- Energy-saving design: uses body weight and motion, no electricity required
- Compact and lightweight, it’s easy to carry but stays sturdy
- Reversible: forward and backward motion
- Maximum User Weight: 250 Lbs
- Dimensions: 29″ x 27 1/2″ x 21.5″
- Box Dimensions: 35.4″ x 10″ x 15.4″
- Weight: 33 Lbs
Rodeo Core abdominal exerciser uses a forward and backward motion to make any ab workout fun.
10 mins=100 Sit Ups! For a flat stomach, use each day in combination with a healthy diet.
Core trainer helps reshape back, waist, stomach, and thighs by engaging core and upper leg muscles.
Unlike other ab workout equipment, Rodeo Core is a compact machine that requires no electricity.
This ab core trainer uses the same muscles as horseback riding, like legs thighs buttocks calves. Great ab workout equipment